- ENJOY: Our new Images of America gallery. It’s great for individuals and small-group discussion.
- FREE: Download our free Discussion Guide to using the Images of America gallery.
- INDEX: All the free book-related resources, at a glance.
SPREAD THE WORD
- OUR VALUES: All week, Dr. Wayne Baker invites you to find your favorite images.
- PART 1: Star-Spangled Banner and a Flag on the Moon.
- PART 2: Climbing into the Promised Land.
- PART 3: Annual Stand Down for Homeless Veterans.
- PART 4: Mark Twain, Critical Patriot.
- PART 5: The Lincoln Memorial.
- LOOK UP! What do you see? WeAreCaregivers columnist Heather Jose is inspired by the Moon, too. What do you see when you look to the Moon?
- FEB 17 and 22: Celebrating Lincoln, Washington and presidents in general.
- DELICIOUS! Want a truly American Pie? Check out FeedTheSpirit.
LENT IS COMING!
- CLEAN MONDAY: The world’s Orthodox Christians start Lent first, this year, and our Holidays column has the entire story, plus recipes.
- PRETZEL’S TWISTED TALE: For many centuries, these salty treats have been associated with the Lenten season. Suzy Farbman tells the tale.
- HOLIDAY INDEX: See all of our holiday coverage, at a glance.
- HEALTHY HOMES: Author Debra Darvick is spreading Mom’s 10 Commandments of Health.
- HEALTHY CONGREGATIONS: Martin Davis has a radical idea for congregational connection. What do you think about his idea?
- BIRD on FIRE: Jane Wells finds a new musical connection with Hunger Games.
- AT THE MOVIES: Faith-and-film writer Edward McNulty tells us about a thought-provoking new movie about the life of Charles Dickens. It’s likely to spark spirited discussion.
BLACK HISTORY MONTH
- INTERFAITH PEACEMAKERS: See all of our 40 inspiring profiles at a glance.
- NEW THIS WEEK … Marian Wright Edelman and Carl Upchurch and Lucius Walker.