- MEET ADAM HAMILTON He’s already built the largest church in Methodism. Now, he’s breaking out to a national audience. Read our in-depth interview with this very unusual revivalist.
- FINDING COMMON GROUND Check out the latest on Dr. Wayne Baker and Ken Wilson who also are criss-crossing the nation to help Americans rediscover our common ground.
- COME JOIN US Sign up now for an August conference on religious diversity in Detroit (called NAIN) and meet people like Kay Lindahl.
- BLOSSOMING SPRING WeAreCaregivers columnist Heather Jose writes about extending the joy of gardening even when age or disability requires adaptations. Rodney Curtis shows us beauty peeking through the frost.
- FAMILIES and FOOD Pleasing picky eaters with Bobbie Lewis at FeedTheSpirit.
- OUR VALUES marks International Pay It Forward Day, this week, with a series on why we feel good helping other people.
- PROPHETS and VISIONARIES That’s the theme in Daniel Buttry’s inspiring series of profiles, by and about peacemakers around the world. Please check out his invitation to share your own inspiring story. This week, we celebrate …
HOLIDAYS, MOVIES & MORE
- CHANCE ENCOUNTERS Debra Darvick writes about meeting poet Dinah Berland and—a stranger in the garden.
- GODSIGNS Columnist Suzy Farbman on, “When your number’s up—it may be a sign of hope.“
- EASTER MONDAY It’s also known as Dyngus Day, as Stephanie Fenton reports, and it’s the 136th White House Easter Egg Roll.
- RIDVAN Baha’is worldwide recall the time their founder revealed teachings in a garden called Paradise.
- ALL HOLIDAYS Our easy index to all holiday stories. You also can reach this page via the simple Web address http://www.InterfaithHolidays.com
- FAITH and FILM See all the great resources from faith-and-film writer Edward McNulty.
- NEW: CAPTAIN AMERICA Ed gives the movie 4 stars for depth of character.
- RIO 2 Adults will enjoy it as much as children—4 stars.
- MR. PEABODY AND SHERMAN 4-star fun.
- DRAFT DAY 3.5 stars and especially aimed at sports fans.
- FILM CAPSULES A dozen mini-reviews in one column.
- JANE WELLS Appreciating how just a few “micro-traumas” are the difference between calm and crisis.