- MEET PHILIP YANCEY We talk with the best-selling author about his latest book that should be read in every congregation.
- MORE QUESTIONS IN THE NEWS Readers nationwide are talking about United America and A Letter to My Congregation.
- VALUES THAT UNITE / DIVIDE In five parts this week, OurValues.org explores the values colliding around the “contraceptive mandate.”
- CRISIS IN RUSSIA / UKRAINE Three inspiring profiles of peacemakers whose wisdom can still guide us.
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Jane Wells’ Bird on Fire inspires action with the latest news on homelessness, hunger and human trafficking.
- DEALING WITH ANGER Benjamin Pratt writes about the dangers of unresolved anger.
- 50th ANNIVERSARY Stephanie Fenton marks the game show’s 50th anniversary.
- OUR OWN JEOPARDY! STAR FeedTheSpirit columnist Bobbie Lewis tells about her appearance on the show (with a yummy recipe, of course).
- FROM THE UK The centuries-old tradition of Mothering Sunday is returning.
- HOLIDAYS AT A GLANCE Stephanie Fenton’s fascinating columns circle the globe.
- JOIN OUR ‘GROUP READ’ We are entering Week 2 on Charles Dickens’ greatest novel, Bleak House.
- LENTEN INSPIRATION Check out these six books to inspire your pilgrimage toward Easter.
- HEALTHY LIVING Debra Darvick’s Mom’s 10 Commandments of Health—A 1-Act Play.
- SOMETIMES A SIGN—IS A SIGN Suzy Farbman writes about a worried daughter who sees a sign at just the right moment.
- ‘THE GREAT BEAUTY’ Faith-and-film writer Edward McNulty says the Oscar winner deserves the honor (and its release this week by the Criterion Collection).