- COVER STORY Thanks to so many readers nationwide, news is spreading about United America and A Letter. See what’s buzzing.
- GOOD NEWS FOR LENT With 2 billion Christians in prayerful reflection, we showcase six terrific Lenten books.
- WANT MORE? Readers keep pouring into ReadTheSpirit to enjoy our Interview with Ken Wilson and our Interview with Wayne Baker.
MILLENNIALS AS … ADULTS!?!
- OUR VALUES All this week, United America author and sociologist Dr. Wayne Baker looks at new research into the “young” Millennial Generation.
- Part 1: Whose common ground?
- Part 2: Would you send me a Selfie?
- Part 3: “I do!” (“I mean, probably I will someday”)
- Part 4: Can we trust ’em? (They don’t trust us.)
- Part 5: Leaving religion due to LGBT conflicts?
- UKRAINE CRISIS Is conflict the only option? Peacemaker Daniel Buttry shares another kind of story.
- A NEW FILM Buttry and his colleagues are debuting a short documentary … right here in the pages of ReadTheSpirit.
- WOMEN EMERGE Meet one of the creative and courageous women emerging as international peacemakers.
- HAPPINESS OF HELPING We Are Caregivers takes a wondrous look at the simplest of gifts.
MOVIES & MORE
- SON OF GOD Faith and film writer Edward McNulty opens his latest issue of Visual Parables Journal with a study guide to the popular new movie.
- FREE BY EMAIL Visit Visual Parables to get free updates on Ed’s latest reviews.
- ALSO FREE Each month, in addition to the Journal, Ed provides free Film Capsules you can share and republish.
- ELMORE LEONARD Debra Darvick goes “Bounty Hunting” at the late author’s home. (No kidding.)
- FAITH GOES POP Cool videos and more from Jane Wells.
- 12 YEARS A SLAVE The movie’s message is so important … Read Bird on Fire.
- AND MORE … Suzy Farbman shares a story any parent will enjoy, “The Tooth Fairy comes through.”
- LENT 2 billion Christians in prayerful reflection, preparing for Easter. Our stories cover Eastern Great Lent, Western Lent and Lenten reading.
- SCIENTOLOGY Covering news and controversy on L. Ron Hubbard’s birthday.
- PURIM Break out the noisemakers! It’s Purim!
- PURIM’S COOKIE Bobbie Lewis in Feed The Spirit shares a yummy Hamentaschen recipe.
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY Everything you’ll want to know about the “Irish holiday.”
- WINTER … WINTER …Columnist and photographer Rodney Curtis bids Mr. Winter … “Farewell!”